Sunday, February 15, 2015

Channel Change-Up

I haven't posted a video since December 2014 in case you haven't noticed. My Elgato Capture Card has been going through a "tough time," if that's what you'd like to call it. I've decided my channel is in need of a MAJOR OVERHAUL.

From now on, the YouTube channel will feature mainly Nintendo games with third-party titles as a special bonus. Keep in mind that since I do not even make money from this in the first place, the Nintendo Creators Program will not apply to me and I will do any games I want instead of the games on that list.

I hope my capture card is working after taking a two-month break as I plan to upload many Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. Wii U videos this week. I have a free week so expect many videos for this new 2015 change-up. As part of this overhaul, I have changed my channel banner.

Stay tuned for more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment