Sunday, July 20, 2014

Party Time!

I am pleased to say that I have recorded all the remaining Injustice: Gods Among Us videos. These include All Stage Transitions as well as Batgirl, Scorpion, and General Zod Gameplay. I believe that Battle Mode Gameplay is pretty much a pointless video...but S.T.A.R. Labs are not forgotten. I think I will be able to do more than just the Superman ones (no matter how dumb the story and no matter how hard they are). However, it'll be a little bit until you see those videos.

Moving on to the reason that this blog entry is called Party Time, I have recently got Game & Wario from Club Nintendo Platinum Awards. I will be doing videos on this game starting tomorrow along with Wii Party U. Both of these games I thoroughly enjoy and I look forward to finally doing some more multiplayer games, which my channel has been lacking for a while. During this time, I will also be uploading the S.T.A.R. Labs. You can be sure that not all the S.T.A.R. Labs for every character will be available on my channel, as some of them are EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.

After these party videos, I will continue Mario Kart 8 and will host a tournament. Please be patient.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe! :)

P.S.: Which Batman game was released last year on the Wii U and is a prequel? That is our next walkthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment